Top Things Do in Ladakh
Being the crowning glory of India, Ladakh is one of the most breath-taking locations for vacationing purposes. It looks serene wrapped in pure white beautiful snow which will definitely leave the onlooker spell-bound. Ladakh is perfect for both- experiencing the exhilaration of adventure sports or for just relaxing and easing out in the tranquillity.
- Road Trip: Ask us out to plan a road trip for you and trust us, this would be one of the best experiences of your life. The beautiful roads seem to extend up to the infinity giving a high to the rider in you!
- River Rafting: Famous for exciting adventure sports, Ladakh offers to you the best of river rafting experience. The picturesque stretches are one of the best ones found in India and a rafting enthusiast should never miss upon this opportunity of exploring these.
- Explore various monasteries: There are many famous Buddhist Monasteries in Ladakh. To name some, there is Thiksey Monastery, Spituk Monastery, Lamayuru Monastery etc. These tucked up on hilltops look splendid and display the splendour of Buddhism. There a grand statue of Lord Buddha in Thiksey Monastery (15m high) which is a must see attraction.
- Mountain Climbing: Another adventure sport which can be tried out in Ladakh is Mountain Climbing. For the mountaineers, it is becoming an increasingly preferred location because of the geographic design which is suitable for mountain climbing.
- Pangong Lake: Pangong Lake is one of the most picture perfect locations in Ladakh. The deep blue water of the lake looks pristine and pure and the brown mountains in the backdrop will complete the view of a scenic location that it is. In winters, the lake water freezes turning it into an ice-skating ground.